Personalised Funeral With Options Template [FD TEMPLATE]-Empathy Funeral Directors
EDIT THIS SECTION AND ADD YOUR OWN DESCRIPTION – This listing is set up to show for your price comparison. To maximise your chances of receiving bookings, edit and update rather than remove this product.
This is your core price to undertake a Full Service Funeral which will show on your listings.
A full service funeral is one to which any options can be added to build a fully bespoke funeral.
The listing is set up for 2 funerals a day, one morning and one afternoon. If you can handle more than this please contact support.
Your price should be in £, including VAT (if applicable) and should be for the following services:
• Advice, support and guidance; handling of all relevant paperwork and liaising with third parties on the bereaved’s behalf;
• Collection of the deceased into your care (within a 20 mile radius, 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday);
• Preparation of the deceased (washing and dressing according to the bereaved’s wishes);
• Presentation of the deceased and use of a private viewing room if required at any time including evenings (by prior appointment);
• Cold storage of the deceased until the funeral date;
• Embalming services if requested (at additional cost);
• Choice of a range of coffins included in price with an option to upgrade to further choice at additional cost;
• Funeral director present and available at all times on the day of the funeral;
• Deceased brought from the funeral home to the home address (or other location) followed by optional cortège and choice of route;
• Provision of professional pallbearers throughout the funeral (as required);
• Optional two centre funeral with church service followed by separate committal at crematorium or cemetery;
• Transport of the deceased directly to the between departure point and/or church and/or crematorium/cemetery using quality hearse;
• Other hearse choices available (at additional cost);
• Flowers, Order of Service/Funeral Stationery choices available (at additional cost);
• Collection and delivery of ashes in a choice of urn to the bereaved’s chosen UK address (if cremation applies) with further urn choices at additional cost;
• Additional services are available and can be purchased as required.
Note: church, cremation and burial costs should not be included in your total cost for this package.
We are the only independent family owned funeral directors in Anytown and have been serving the people of Anytown for five generations.