Funeral Directors are at the heart of Memorialise whether they just use our Free Services including Death and Funeral Notices and Donations Management, to better manage their funerals or whether they choose to receive bookings through FuneralBuilder™, our work allocation scheme. Check out the pricing options below…
- Free Funeral Director Listing
- Free Death and Funeral Notices
- Free Mourner-Invitation Management
- Free Funeral Venue Information Provision
- Free Charitable Donation Management
- Free Live Streaming on your A funeral notice adds funeral information to a death notice ... More
- Free Online Memorial and Book of Remembrance
- Five star Reviews and Ratings published to our site and yours through our Memorialise Funeral Director Ratings Widget.
Standard Bookable Partner
- Everything you get as an Memorialise Associate
plus the following additional benefits...
- Receive bookings and generate sales online for only 5% service fee.
- Your listing shown on your preferred 2 local crematoriums, 2 natural burial grounds, 3 cemeteries and 5 local churches per branch (with further locations available through upgrading to Premium or purchase of add-on pack).
- Comparable pricing shown for three plans including Direct Cremation is an alternative to a traditional funeral ... More, Simple Funeral and Full Cremation with the ability to instantly fine-tune your prices according to market conditions.
- Fully featured Booking Management system enabling you to instantly accept/reject bookings or offer prospective bookings which are unavailable a different time/date.
- Add unlimited enhanced services and upsells such as car/hearse, funeral and coffin options as well as memorials and other enhancements in your own fully self-managed online store.
- All payments are made directly from customer direct to you. Payment terms are 50% payable 48 hours after acceptance of booking, then 50% within 21 days of funeral. Funeral Finance available to customers. Members can also benefit from receiving bookings through our unique "Memorialise Wishes" Funeral Plans.
- Add an "Approved Memorialise Fair-Priced-Funeral Provider" Angel roundel to your listing, website and stationery.
- Pooled support within office-hours to get you started and provide ongoing assistance
Premier Bookable Partner
- Stand out from the crowd by getting everything a Standard Bookable Partner gets along with the following additional benefits...
- Prime positions for all your listings venue listings ensuring a prominent showing and a greater likelihood of being selected.
- Add your listing to more venues: 4 Crematoriums, 4 Natural Burial Grounds, 6 cemeteries, 10 local churches. Upgrade to even more locations by purchasing a premium listing add-on pack.
- Better branding to reflect the quality and syle of your firm; logos on your map-pins and in search returns make you stand out; unlimited photographs and video-enhances listings available on request.
- Full internal and external search-optimisation to maximise search returns for your listings made on searches made both within and outside the site.
- Integrate your Website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts to publish updates and notices directly to and from your listing.
- Get a voucher for £125 off our media-service plans enabling you to enhance both your listing and website with enhanced photography, professional videos (including drone filming) and our corporate-brochure videos.
- Add an "Approved Memorialise Fair-Priced-Funeral Provider" Angel roundel to your listing, website and stationery. Receive window stickers and badges for in-store use.
- Dedicated named Personal Assistant to get you up-and-running immediately and provide ongoing support
The Good News…
Ease the load of funeral management by using our unique Free Services for Funeral Directors.
Sign up now when you add a free death or funeral notice. No payment ever required…
- Promote your Funeral Director business and list your services free of charge using our stylish and informative Funeral Director listings;
- Provide a Death Notice and Funeral Announcement for every funeral you arrange free-of charge with branding and backlink to your Funeral Director listing;
- Social Media sharing and email lists automatically built in ensures wide circulation of death and funeral information to relatives, friends, neighbours and work colleagues of the deceased, along with other interested parties;
- Obtain and automatically supply Venue Accessibility Information for the funeral including Location, Time, Disability Access Information, Parking, Flowers, Management and Tracking of Charity Donations as well as viewing Live Streams/Funeral Recordings;
- Show/store the ceremony as a Live Stream, Webcast or recording within the Death/Funeral Notice, (available either for public viewing or password protected);
- Management of Invitations and Requests to Attend from family members, friends, colleagues, neighbours and other mourners with offer of “Live Stream” alternative;
- Manage Charity Donations including accounting, Gift Aid management, public and anonymous donations, receipts and thank-you letters with totals raised shown within the Death Notice and Funeral Listing. Funds automatically channelled to the charity or good cause in accordance with the bereaved’s wishes;
The Even Better News…
Join us as a Bookable Partner and Profit from our Funeral Bookings Work-Allocation Service
Pay from £149 a year standard setup and £249 premium for each branch or active location to and we will implement your price-list and booking form enabling you to become part of our Fair-Price Funeral Marketing Group. As a member you gain privileged access to customers and generate Funeral Bookings and Funeral Director Instructions directly for your firm.
- Receive Funeral Bookings directly allocated to you
through Memorialise’s unique Fair Priced Funerals commission-based price/service/value comparison system;
- Promote Nationally, Benefit Locally: Television Advertising and PR Campaigns, Targeted Digital Sales Channels, plus Professional Online Promotion and Advertising get you work in your catchment:
benefit from the experience of Memorialise’s award-winning TV production and digital marketing team. Promoted nationally but delivered locally, your listing is your gateway to secure work as a recommended Memorialise Fair Priced Funeral Angel promoting you as a preferred option at all Crematoriums, Faith Based Venues and Cemeteries listed locally to you;
- All types of Funeral Provision,
including Full-Service Cremation and Burial; Budget Funerals; Direct Cremation and Burial (including enhanced Direct Cremation and Burial);
- Customer-Based Selection System
rewards a combination of Price, Quality, Presentation and star-rated Customer Service Levels and Testimonials;
- Commission-Based, so profit can be priced-in:
you only pay a known commission on the work you receive from us and no payment becomes due until the sale is confirmed;
- Superbly informative Funeral Partner Dashboard
with detailed MIs showing customer acquisition hotspots, profit centres and more;
- Strive for the sought-for ‘No. 1 Spot’ on Quality, Price and Value:
our number 1 spot gets 50% more booking enquiries. Easily manage and adjust your Pricing and Availability to suit market conditions and work requirements;
- Simple Choice, Easy Upsells:
offer a Good Value service at a fixed fee, then offer additional optional services and upgrades pre-purchase or after, including coffin and casket choices and other enhanced services at a known cost;
- Develop and Service Specialist Niches
to stand out from the crowd and meet particular market needs; including Green/Eco Funerals and Funerals to suit particular Faiths, Religions and Belief Systems;
- It’s Your Customer:
once we allocate the work to you it’s your customer to charm and delight in order to secure better reviews and more future instructions;
- Capitalise on Memorialise ‘Angel Wishes’:
our pre-death funeral preferences service and funeral finance brand enables the deceased to make funeral choices before their passing;
- Beyond the Grave (or Urn):
potential for memorial and other aftersales;
- Fully Compliant
with both the terms and spirit of the Competition and Markets Authority recommendations on funeral services; GDPR and ICO guidelines; and future Financial Conduct Authority regulations;
- Enhance your Listing, your Brand, and wider marketing message
using our specialist in-house branding and marketing agency staffed with its own professional copywriting, photographic and video production team.